Monday, September 10, 2012

Tonight's homework was a little different.  From now on, I will be giving students a Word Work activity on Monday night that goes with the Word Preview words.  Remember, these are not necessarily spelling words, but your child can get to know them well.  The main purpose is to learn how these words are used in a sentence.

Tomorrow is gym and library day.  Students may come to school in gym clothes and make sure to bring your library book back.  Make sure to remind your child to pick a Good Fit book out at library time.

I will let you know what service our class will be providing on Friday.  I'm looking forward to see what it is.  It's always such a great idea to give back to the community.  It's what our Catholic faith is all about!  I will be sending my blog address on Friday.

Mrs. Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment